The Fulbright U.S. Student grant funds graduating seniors, recent bachelorette degree recipients, master’s and doctoral candidates to perform research, study, or teach English for an academic year in a participating country.
Students must be endorsed by their undergraduate institutions to apply.
Interested in help from a mentor for your application? Learn more about our mentor program!
Deadline: Oct. 10, 2023 at 5:00 P.M. EST
- Round-trip transportation
- Room and board
- Incidental costs
- Accident and sickness health benefits
- Country-dependent funding:
- Research allowances
- Enrichment activities
- Full or partial tuition
- Language programs
- Pre-departure and in-country orientations
- Applicants must be born or naturalized citizens.
- You cannot apply for more than one grant in a cycle.
- You cannot hold a doctoral degree when applying, but may hold a JD.
- At the start of the grant, you must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (four years professional experience in the creative or performing arts counts).
- Applicants must meet language requirements of the host country.
- Additional eligibility requirements and details can be found on the program website linked below.
Program Website: https://us.fulbrightonline.org/