Marshall Scholarships provide funding for graduate study in the United Kingdom. Nearly all degree programs at British universities are included.
Applicants must apply for the one-year or two-year scholarship. Third-year extensions for doctoral study are possible, but not guaranteed, for recipients of the two-year award.
Students must be endorsed by their undergraduate institutions to apply.
Interested in help from a mentor for your application? Learn more about our mentor program!
- Tuition and fees
- Stipend for living expenses
- Additional grants for: books/supplies, thesis, research, daily travel
- Airfare & shipping costs for belongings to and from the UK at the beginning and end of the scholarship tenure
- Open to US citizens
- Graduated from an accredited four-year institution (or will graduate by beginning of scholarship tenure)
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.7 (unrounded)
- Completed undergraduate degree within past three years
- Must not have taken British A-levels of GCSEs, or studied for or received a degree (or degree equivalent) from a British university
Program website: https://www.marshallscholarship.org/